A full time position at Wondery, West Hollywood CA, United States of America
Posted: June 14, 2019
WONDERY is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the rapidly growing marketing department in Los Angeles. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, you will support the strategic development and execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns for new and existing Wondery properties, as well as manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization. You must be a podcast fanatic.
The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a startup environment. Will have at least 7 years experience in a fast paced, high velocity environment with experience in creative direction, copywriting, digital marketing, audio marketing, events, media buying, social media and data insights.
- Own the launch of new Wondery properties from strategy to launch to post-mortem
- Identify value proposition and key messages of new and existing properties
- Act as a voice for Wondery properties to internal (content, ad sales, etc…) and external (agencies, audio platforms) teams
- Manage a marketing budget and track KPIs
- Create and execute flawlessly on marketing plans
- Compile reports for management review
- Contribute to larger marketing activations
- Lead development of creative materials
- Keep abreast of podcast industry news, and emerging trends in audio marketing
- Support the team as subject matter expert in an area of our marketing disciplines
- Help us continue to innovate and develop marketing growth hacks
- Passion for Podcasts and audio storytelling
- Demonstrated understanding of audio apps and a willingness to learn audio-specific performance tracking
- Comfort with ambiguity; a track record of responding quickly to opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written abilities
- Strong creative sensibilities and ability to lead creative development
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data
- Experience with a studio, entertainment or brand management company
- Self-starter attitude
- Prior experience in podcast marketing is a huge plus
- Photoshop experience and direct-response media buying experience is a plus
- PR or branding experience is a plus
- SEO/SEM experience is a plus
- Subscription marketing experience is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.