Freelance Podcast Mixer, Gaming
Posted here: · Expires:
A project or contract Audio Editor position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Twofivesix.
Salary: $40.00 (hourly rate)
Hello! Twofivesix, is a strategic consultancy that helps brands engage in the world of gaming. We’re a group of diverse, smart, values-driven experts who enjoy working with awesome clients, and having a healthy work-life balance. We even enjoy 4 day work-weeks while working remotely! You can read more about us . We’re looking for a podcast mixer to help us produce our podcast.
We are excited to have someone join our team who is excited and passionate about bringing audio content to life, helping us craft our voice, and helping attract new clients engage to world of gaming.
- Responsible for the technical process of editing (i.e., cutting tape) and mixing the podcast, as well as sweetening/repairing audio as necessary.
- Work with the production team to receive project files and assets.
- Review and edit pre-prepared (tran)scripts and cuts.
- Mix and deliver drafts and final master of episodes.
- Receive notes and implement changes quickly.
Need to have
- Intermediate to high level of DAW (ProTools, Audition, etc.) experience , as well as familiarity with industry-standard plugins for EQ, compression, denoising, etc.
- Experience with creative editorial, cutting and arranging audio content with an ear for pacing.
- Familiarity with generally-accepted podcast loudness standards, and ability to deliver episodes at consistent loudness levels according to in-house specifications.
Nice to have Interest in gaming of any kind Experieince with interview-based and/or B2B podcasts
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Audio Editor role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Audio Post-Production says: “The Audio Editor cuts and rearranges audio for clarity and storytelling purposes. The Audio Editor may also perform general audio processing and mastering.”
This exact role may have different requirements.