Senior Associate, Market Development & Strategy, Digital Audio Measurement
A full time position at Triton Digital, New York NY, USA
The Role The Senior Associate, Market Development and Strategy is responsible for growing Triton Digital’s streaming audio & podcast audience measurement business globally. The candidate chosen will act as a subject matter expert and internal champion for audience measurement, supporting the sales and client success teams, while also working closely with the product team to set the business and product strategy.
This position has a direct impact on the financial success and future direction of Triton’s audience measurement business. The role will help to identify innovations, bring aboard new clients, and manage strategic initiatives.
Triton Digital is a fast-paced, interactive environment where your ideas for improving the business matter. Thriving in this role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, determination, and a broad set of skills.
- Help set and communicate the streaming audio and podcast measurement strategy and product roadmap.
- Assist teams with sales process; train, explain, and demonstrate as required
- Help expand digital audio and podcast measurement to new countries by participating in international RFPs/tenders.
- Explore partnerships/integrations with radio measurement companies in various countries
- Identify the needs of clients/prospects and look to advance Triton’s position through product development.
- Educate media buyers and sellers in the use of Triton measurement products.
- Work with marketing team to create sales and marketing materials
- Analyze data and create insights to demonstrate Triton’s leadership in digital audio and podcast measurement
- Attend and participate in industry conferences.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, is required. Business school is a plus;
- Minimum 3-6 years experience in media/advertising (preferably audio or digital media)
- Experience working with media and advertising measurement data;
- Ability to use and analyze data to find and tell stories;
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills;
- Exceptional contributor within an entrepreneurial environment;
- Positive attitude plus strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence (EQ), and relationship building skills;
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Location + Travel
- Candidate location in the United States (preference for New York metropolitan area)
- Ability to Travel (when safe)
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.