Digital Producer I - Podcasts
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Tread Lively, West Monroe Louisiana, USA
Want to join a creative, mission-driven team whose podcasts, TV shows, and feature films lift up the culture and redefine the entertainment space? Are you familiar with the Christian media landscape or interested in learning more? Are you willing to relocate to North Louisiana to produce meaningful content that makes a difference to millions of people? Let’s talk!
The Digital Producer I will work closely with talent, production, editorial, sales, and ad ops teams to:
- Produce, record, edit, and publish audio and video podcast episodes.
- Write episode titles and descriptions and create unique thumbnails for each episode.
- Coordinate with talent, guests, and production and editorial teams to schedule interviews, recording times, and social media videos.
- Identify clip-worthy moments in podcast episodes and create social media videos and stills that drive engagement.
- Assist with TV, film, and digital media projects as opportunities arise.
We’re looking for a talented, reliable self-starter who is:
- Able to manage multiple cameras, lighting, and audio.
- Proficient in video editing, preferably with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including Premiere Pro.
- Prepared to handle multiple video and audio projects on deadline.
- Great with people, able to “read the room,” and sensitive to the unique support each podcast host needs.
- An excellent communicator who functions well independently but enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Able to draft effective episode titles and descriptions.
- Gifted at troubleshooting and creative problem-solving.
- Equipped with a strong eye for continuity and details.
- Able to handle complex schedules with multiple hosts and guests.
- Energized by working behind the scenes to help talent shine. This is not an on-camera role.
- Known for impeccable judgment and discretion.
- Eager to learn and generous with skills and knowledge.
We’d also love to hear about it if you have:
- Experience with remote recording platforms, such as Riverside.
- Familiarity with audio mixing and mastering.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- An eye for viral moments and marketing opportunities.
- Fluency in the Christian media and entertainment space.
Please email your résumé, cover letter, and a link to some of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject "Job Application | Digital Producer."
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.