Executive Producer, Audio
A full time position at Thrive Global, New York NY, United States of America
Posted: June 27, 2019
Thrive Global is looking for a seasoned, nimble Executive Producer to manage creative ideation and production across our growing audio portfolio, with a strong focus on podcasting. In this role, you and your team will create compelling audio storytelling about Thrive’s core topic areas, including productivity, work/life integration, stress and anxiety, and sleep and performance. The ideal candidate has a strong background in audio and/or radio, with a proven track record of leading editorial ideation and production to create addictive, and compelling podcast content.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee all podcast creation and development, from pitch to execution
- Leverage your trusted contacts in the audio space and manage freelance creative and production resources to execute a high volume of high-quality podcast programming
- Manage pre-production process, including talent screens, pre-production interviews, and location scouting as needed
- In partnership with editorial leadership, storyboard and provide editorial direction for each episode, creating an engaging and repeatable story arc.
- Oversee production, including scheduling, booking, and recording sessions; Lead all recording sessions with the host and guests.
- Write scripts that expertly weave together host narration and guest interviews when required.
- Own the creative ideation, reporting, audio integrity and storytelling from start to finish.
Get more details