A full time position
Telecommuting role: Working for Supercast , this is a fully remote position.
Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Do you like inspiring people to think bigger?
Great. We’re leading a revolution in how podcasters make money and are looking for an entrepreneurial Account Executive to help show podcast creators how Supercast can transform their business.
Supercast helps podcasters monetize their passion by making it easy to deliver member-exclusive content to loyal fans, unlocking predictable, recurring revenue in the process. The podcast market is exploding, and our early success with high-profile podcasters has put Supercast at the heart of a movement that empowers content creators to earn money directly from their fans.
A typical day would involve:
- Video calls with customers, understanding their business and then showing them how to 2-10x their revenue with a solution based on Supercast.
- Driving an outbound strategy and experimenting with different approaches and verticals to generate new business.
- Coordinating on-boarding of new customers, bringing in Customer Success and Product to ensure that customers achieve success as quickly as possible.
- Being the customer champion, relaying needs, feedback and feature requests to the rest of our team.
- Improving sales and customer management processes to help us do an even better job tomorrow.
Being an Account Executive requires:
- Strong experience in a sales environment, preferably in technology/software. Bonus points for experience in the podcast industry.
- A passion for helping people (your customers) succeed.
- A solution-oriented mindset and a strong guiding influence.
- You’re good at assessing situations and making complex puzzles seem easy.
- Energy and a strong work ethic. You’re the master of your own book of business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of adventure. You love trying new things, validating and iterating.
- Native-level English communication skills.
- You value empathy and kindness and can articulate yourself clearly with customers and team members.
Why you'll love working at Supercast
We're a mission-led team that cares deeply about the customers that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work together. We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company - everyone's voice counts.
Supercast is a remote-first company with current team members in Victoria, BC and Oakland, CA. We believe in flexible working and encourage you to work where you feel most inspired, with a preference for work windows within 3 hours of Pacific Standard Time.
As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, full medical/dental benefits,generous paid vacation (we’ll insist you take at least 4 weeks) and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.
We're backed by Tiny, a diverse family of companies that prides itself on crafting well-designed, wonderful internet experiences, including podcasting pioneers Castro, DoubleUp and Ride Home Media.
Get more details