Junior Producer at Stabl
A full time position at Stabl Ltd., Bristol, UK
Posted: May 27, 2021
Salary range: £21,000 to £24,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Stabl is looking for a Junior Producer to join our team in Bristol.
We are a podcast production company based in Bristol, with an additional office in London. We make a variety of interview and documentary-style podcasts both independently and for the biggest podcast platforms in the world.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for podcasts and audio in general, a wide knowledge of the podcast industry and the production processes required, and experience of working as part of a team.
- Editing audio using Adobe Audition or similar software.
- Idea generation, development and pitching.
- Liaising with podcast hosts and guests to schedule recordings.
- Recording audio in-person and remotely.
- Leading some projects, and working alongside the senior producer and head of content on others.
- Writing and editing scripts.
- Marketing – working with the senior producer to contact relevant news sites and organising cross-promotions etc.
- Experience creating marketing materials and social media posts.
- Experience working with top talent.
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job, a CV and links to relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1st July 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job, a CV and links to relevant work to email@example.com
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.