Senior Creative Podcast Producer
A full time position at Spotify, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted: Sep 1, 2020
Spotify is seeking an innovative and dynamic Senior Creative Podcast Producer. In this role, the producer will work with external production companies to develop and produce podcast concepts conceived by our internal teams as well as oversee development and production of concepts originated from external partners. This role is LA-based but one can work remotely for now.
What You’ll Do
- Provide creative direction and notes on outlines, scripts, and episodes cuts to external partners
- Manage relationships with talent and their representatives
- Take both internal and external pitches
- Work closely with internal teams including project management, marketing, communications, insights, programming, and other key stakeholders, during all stages of production
- Contribute fresh ideas, concepts, and formats toward the continued development of content for Spotify’s house studio
- Work closely with senior management on content strategy as it evolves along with Spotify’s house studio
- Manage coordinators and associate producers
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in both the audio and TV and/or film space
- Experience in managing creative teams coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong writing skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the podcasting medium, with ideas for how to innovate and create hit shows that break the mold
- Have a deep interest and knowledge into a range of topics and podcast formats from pop culture to politics and true crime to talk
- Low ego, detail and solutions-oriented person adept at managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external (including celebrity talent) and navigating a multitude of personality types
- Hands-on audio production skills are a plus but not necessary
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.