Podcast Partnerships Manager (Contractor)
A project or contract position at Spotify, Singapore
Posted 4 weeks ago
We are looking for a passionate and professional Podcast Partnerships Manager to join our team to help us with our mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content for entertaining and inspiring the audio streaming audience in the Philippines.
Based in Manila or Singapore and reporting into the Head of Studios, the Podcast Partnerships Manager will be the primary Spotify contact for our audio content licensing and production partners in the Philippines and other South-East Asian markets. The right candidate will have day-to-day responsibility of ensuring that we extract maximum value from our content partnerships
What You’ll Do
- Help contribute to a strategy for new content partner acquisitions and productions as well as support annual and quarterly planning for local execution
- Act as the key liaison for all post-contractual, day-to-day communications with audio content partners (podcast networks, media networks, creators) by building strong relationships that help them achieve their goals on Spotify
- Research, iterate and own competitive market map of podcast ecosystems in the Philippines and work in close collaboration with the Studios team in Singapore and around the world
- Source opportunities to expand the reach of our content strategy through quality creative partnerships, distribution partnerships and special projects
- Proactively work with Spotify’s Editorial and Marketing teams to support ongoing show success as well as new show launches
- Collaborate with creative partners to understand their plans and develop innovative and high-impact integrations that will help them succeed
- Participate in key partner licensing by developing negotiation materials, inclusive of competitive research and content value modeling
- Oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
- Onboard partners with Spotify systems (i.e. contracts, payments etc.). You’ll also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details
- Proactively work with partners on audio show selection for Spotify
- Look for ways to promote Spotify and Anchor relationship with creators in the region
- Collaborate with teams across Spotify including licensing, tech ops, programming, marketing, analytics and more to make our shows sing!Act as the liaison to key content partners (podcast networks, media networks and creators) by building strong relationships that help them to achieve their goals on Spotify
- Research, iterate and own competitive market map of the podcast ecosystem in the Philippines and work in close collaboration with the rest of the region’s Content Partnerships team
Who You Are
- You have knowledge of prospecting, negotiating, contracting, supporting content partners
- You have a minimum of 8+ years of relevant working experience in media and entertainment industries
- A passionate pundit of podcasts, radio, TV, film and pop culture, you enjoy consuming podcasts and other spoken word content, preferably with a deep understanding of podcast or radio business models
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally
- You have a strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets
- You never forget that the most important task is to ensure that the relationship with the partner is key
- You have excellent presentation and people skills
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized and dedicated with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
- You have excellent command of Tagalog and English
- You thrive in fast paced, high stakes situations and are comfortable interacting with Creators and their management / agents
- You enjoy crafting and delivering partner facing collateral and communications and are happy doing so in all sorts of mediums (Google Slides, Keynote, email, etc.)
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.