Global Head of Podcast Business Affairs
A full time position at Spotify, London, UK
Posted 32 weeks ago
The Spotify Content Licensing team is seeking a highly experienced professional to be based in its Los Angeles (preferred) or New York offices. This role will be the business affairs leader in charge of securing a global slate of original and exclusively licensed podcasts. The ideal candidate will have 20+ years experience working with the entertainment industry and a rich background in digital content. This is a leadership position that will play a central role in helping Spotify achieve its vision of becoming the world’s top audio network.
What you’ll do
- You will manage a multi-time zone, global team tasked with securing agreements with talent agencies and production companies to create a slate of hundreds of owned and exclusively licensed podcasts.
- You will serve as a primary negotiator for flagship deals and support your team on second tier deals.
- You will work directly with Spotify’s Chief Content Officer and the Content leadership team.
- Your work will significantly impact the podcast content strategy and Spotify’s efforts to grow audience and monetization.
- Working with internal legal, accounting and other teams, you will ensure that all programs are in alignment with Spotify’s fiduciary and operational best practices.
- You will gather data, analytics and insights from other internal groups to be applied to the development of new initiatives.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.