Associate Product Manager, Podcast Monetization
A full time position at Spotify, London, UK
Posted 31 weeks ago
A rarity in digital media, podcast ads drive results for advertisers, remunerate creators and often entertain or inform listeners. Spotify — through its multi-hundred million dollar ads business and ongoing investment in original audio content — has the unique opportunity to amplify and scale what’s great about podcast ads by building the first truly digital podcast ad experience.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to drive this innovation. In close partnership with sales, product marketing, content creators, and creative solutions, your team will develop unique tools and insights for advertisers, delightful formats for listeners and powerful monetization options for creators.
What you’ll do
- Partner with other Product Managers to co-own existing product and build a roadmap for its continued evolution.
- Assist in the roll-out, training and support of new products and capabilities.
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, trends in the market, and direct feedback from advertisers and sales teams to define new strategies.
- Help teams efficiently interface, squads efficiently plan, and meetings run like clockwork.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop and spread customer empathy.
- Get the best out of those around you by operating as a supportive teammate to engineers, designers and others throughout the agile development process.
- Join a passion-driven Ad Experience team and become a member of an accomplished and talented group of product leaders in the New York City office.
Who you are
- A natural leader. Your track record shows numerous occasions of bringing people together, formally or informally, to accomplish something you’re passionate about.
- An exceptional communicator. You have 2+ years of experience collaborating effectively with creatives, engineers, and business people. You inspire people to action with your story telling.
- A proven operator. You’ve been on teams building software before and know the basics of Product Management craft.
- An audio enthusiast. You are passionate about the podcast industry and helping creators thrive while delivering fans amazing experiences.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to audio.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.