Manager, Client Solutions
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Sales Representative position at Sony Music Entertainment, New York NY, USA
As Manager, Client Solutions you will be the point person during the pre and post-sale campaign life cycle to ensure that we are delivering best in class service to our advertising partners. You obsess over process, are detail oriented, resourceful, and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment. You are comfortable speaking with clients (both agencies and advertisers) as well as working with internal teams in Marketing, Analytics, and Sales. This position is part of Sony Music’s podcast team in New York City and reports to the VP of Revenue Operations for Podcasting.
What you'll do:
- Be the point person for the pre-sale/post-sale process for digital campaigns
- Ensure that all campaign deliverables are on time and all teams involved in the fulfillment process are up to date on any campaign details
- Respond to RFPs to ensure all client deliverables are met in a proposal
- Possess a client-centric attitude to ensure that all recommendations are strategic and meet campaign objectives to drive revenue growth
- Understand client goals and KPIs in order to effectively communicate needs to all internal teams at any point in the sales process
- Participate in post-sale wrap up calls and meetings
- Respond to client requests throughout the lifecycle of the campaign such as reporting requests, study reports, air checks and other items
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of attribution and brand study platforms in the podcasting space
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Planning and Inventory, Data Reporting, and Marketing to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients
- Communicate regularly with Planning & Inventory, Ad Ops, and Sales teams for:
- Flight Dates
- Impression Goals
- Work within our CMS and OMS to set up campaigns to track revenue
- Work within our ad server to set up campaigns to go live, monitor their delivery, and report on their performance.
Who you are: 3+ years working in Client Solutions in the media industry/agency space Client facing experience a must; including presenting to large audiences Proven success record and experience with pre and post sales process for media advertising campaigns and sponsorships Agency experience preferred but not required Solution oriented and client focused Ability to manage expectations with both internal and external teams. Experience working with autonomy and making decisions that will benefit both the client and the organization Strong relationship management and communication skills
What we give you: You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans We invest in your professional growth & development Time off for a winter recess This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Sales Representative role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Administration says: “The Sales Representative is responsible for monetization of podcast content through managing and selling advertising inventory.”
This exact role may have different requirements.
See 7 jobs at Sony Music Entertainment