Creative Producer (Podcast)
A project or contract position at Shots Studios, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted: Feb 8, 2020
The creative executive producer will help define the editorial voice and vision for the show with a clear understanding of the target demo (female 18-24~30) and plan to engage and grow listenership. This leader will help take this show from idea to delivery. Experience working on female lifestyle audio programming is preferred, but not required. Should have a fun, but professional disposition. Candidates must be based in Los Angeles.
- create a plan for how the show will look, sound, and be structured (including, but not limited to: show theme, segment ideation, music selections, etc.)
- supervise host scripts, episode talking points, and copy for ads
- oversee day-to-day creative on the project, reporting directly to client
- direct recording sessions
- coach talent (as needed)
- provide direction in edit/post
- work with production co. to hire production team
- collaborate with various internal teams for program launch including marketing, promo assets and opportunities, etc.
- effectively manage and communicate across all stakeholders
- other duties as needed