A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Resonate Recordings.
Posted: Nov 10, 2020
Resonate Recordings is more than a podcast production company; we are a collective of audio professionals and branding creatives who are motivated to make podcasting easy for our clients. We are trained and educated to use innovative technology to help create a quality podcast that represents our client’s unique creative expression so it will resonate with their listeners. Since 2014 we have been committed to building something bigger than a podcast production company. We’ve accomplished this by bringing together an amazing team of audio engineers and branding creatives, allowing our client’s instant access to the most talented and competent podcasting partner in this industry.
As a fast-growing company, we are looking to add a Full-Time Client Coordinator to our team who understands our vision and who is eager to grow with our team. The ideal candidate must exhibit a willingness to learn and adhere to our standards of quality as well as efficiency. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and functions as an account representative for Resonate clients. They will be the main point of contact and liaison for a dedicated group of clients, for the duration of their time with our company. Because it is our desire to be the best podcast production company, we are looking to add team members who are passionate about superior customer experiences and who are hungry to help us achieve this goal.
- This is a full-time position with an anticipated workload of 40-50 hours weekly with a moderately flexible schedule
- This position will offer an annual salary and an opportunity for benefits after a 90 day initial window
- This position offers the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. with the occasional in-person meeting at our home office in Louisville, KY.
- Warm, welcoming, personable disposition is mandatory
- Strong soft skills and professional written/spoken grammar are mandatory
- A self-driven and focused mentality with attention to detail is mandatory
- Quality of work: Always maintain the highest level of personal work ethic.
- Accuracy of work: Perform all responsibilities with excellence.
- Ownership of work: Take ownership of all responsibilities with a willingness to learn from mistakes and find ways to self-improve.
- Client Advocacy: Do everything possible to ensure all content is delivered to our clients on time and ensure their satisfaction at all costs.
- Ongoing Client Management
- Be the primary resource to answer any and all questions or concerns of clients under care.
- Be the primary liaison for the client to the Resonate team and from the Resonate team to the client.
- Work with the Production Lead to coordinate the daily production for clients under care to ensure their podcast, social and video content is returned on time and our team is clear on expectations from the client.
- Reply to all communication (Intercom chat, app comments, emails or phone calls) from clients under care in a reasonable time frame.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate ways to ensure each client’s customer experience is superior and their satisfaction is maintained.
- Client Handoff
- Collaborate with the Sales Team after a new client closes to understand the scope of services they purchased and identify how to best facilitate their onboarding process.
- New Client Onboarding
- Review each new client’s Podcast Profile prior to their onboarding call to understand the details of their specific brand or podcast.
- Coordinate and hold onboarding calls with clients through video chat.
- Review the scope of services purchased and assist in answering questions regarding the submission process of their content to our team and the production and launch processes.
- Look for additional opportunities for Resonate services as appropriate.
- New Podcast Launch
- Project manage the creative and administrative elements towards a successful, launched podcast.
- Coordinate between clients and other key Resonate team members to ensure music, art, trailers, pre-production, and episodes are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the sourcing and sharing of new podcast music, artwork, voiceovers, and podcast websites and oversee the setup process of hosting and directory submission.
To apply, please submit your information using this form. All Additional questions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.