Director of Business Development & Partnerships
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a UK-based team at REEL2MEDIA.
Location: UK / US / Remote
Job Type: Full Time Position
Reel2Media is an award winning audio content company specialising in branded podcasts, smart speaker experiences and sonic branding. We’re looking for someone to join us to lead the commercial side of our activities. Someone who can identify and grow strong relationships with agencies, brands and platforms in the US and UK to create value around our work.
We want someone who loves podcasts, audio branding, and the potential of voice. Someone who is fully aware of the power of audio and how to communicate its value to clients and partners. You’ll have a deep interest in audio innovation and a proven track record of revenue generation in the space.
We are growing our audio content business and you will lead the commercial efforts as well as be a voice in the market from both a sales and tactical execution perspective. Your work will impact the way the world engages in audio experiences!
Key Skills & Attributes
- You will be passionate about audio and possess an understanding of the podcasting landscape & associated business models, emerging audio platforms, audio branding, and the power of sound. Knowledge of radio programming would be a bonus.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in a media agency / online sales role with a focus on audio. Digital and podcast sales preferred. You have a deep understanding of the major players in the digital audio landscape.
- You will understand how to sell a portfolio of podcasts to agency and client personnel to help meet their KPI’s.
- You will have an outgoing personality with a love of people and travel.
- You have an existing network of contacts and relationships to help achieve your objectives.
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close deals. You have excellent people skills and the ability to foster strong, trusted relationships.
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- You can generate relevant reports and killer presentations that help get the job done.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative solutions.
- You are self motivated and don’t mind working remotely or alone.
Reel2Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what you’re listening to.
This role reports to the Reel2Media CEO. If you’re interested please submit a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com by December 10th.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.