A full time position at Rebel Base Media, Sheffield South Yorkshire, UK
Posted 3 weeks ago
We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer to join the team building Captivate.fm, our fast-growing podcast hosting, analytics and marketing platform.
Working directly with the CEO and the marketing team, the perfect candidate is a driven, self-motivated design graduate with exceptional written English skills and stellar organisational skills.
The right person will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities, managing all content and publishing, email marketing creation & scheduling and liaising with external suppliers such as copywriters, designers, video/audio editors and more.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in graphic design or relevant, provable commercial experience
- Portfolio of work, of course
- Good standard of written English
- A keen design eye
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Relevant experience in the tools of your trade – whatever you choose to use for your design work, be great at it
Nice to have (any of the following)
- Podcast industry experience
- UI/UX appreciation
- Collaboration experience with marketing teams
- Web development overview knowledge
- Experience with content planning in order to produce relevant assets without pesky micro-management
- Experience working within a small, tech company team
- Highly-competitive salary
- Frequent international travel to places including New York City, Los Angeles and Orlando
- Huge progression potential for the right person
- Regular team perks including days out, evenings out and beer drops
- Flexible working
- Remote working options
- Fancy laptop and iPad
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.