Customer Success Representative
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a UK-based team at Radio.co.
Salary range: £21,000 to £29,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Radio.co is an award-winning radio hosting platform on the hunt for a talented customer success representative, ideally based remotely in the United States covering the PST timezone. The role will primarily focus on converting inbound leads to customers and reaching prospects. The candidate will be responsible for finding, pitching, and winning over broadcasters, all whilst working alongside an experienced team of radio professionals.
- Outreach to potential prospects across social media like LinkedIn.
- Demonstrating the Radio.co platform to prospective clients.
- Being a champion for the brand and cheerleader for aspiring broadcasters.
- Account management and new business development.
- Consulting with current clients to help them make the most of the platform.
- Providing first-line support to new clients.
- Winning back clients and reducing churn.
- Spotting opportunities to upsell services from our sister companies.
- Managing the leads to customers pipeline, effectively driving sales.
- Reporting sales figures and notable leads to the team.
- Positive, proactive, and driven.
- Persuasive written and spoken communication.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Present technical solutions, minus the jargon.
- Independent, taking ownership of the role.
- Fluent in CRM solutions like Intercom or HubSpot.
- Background in radio and sales.
- Strong knowledge of broadcast technology.
- Experience with playout or audio software.
- Connections within the broadcasting industry.
- Formal media and production training.
- Competitive salary ($25-35k, dependent on experience).
- Flexitime and remote-friendly.
- Relaxed environment, close-knit team, and flat management hierarchy.
- Learning budget to help personal/career development.
- Friendly, social culture with regular activities and company events.
- 20 days annual leave (plus US public holidays and your birthday).
- Perkbox subscription with monthly freebies, discounts, and convenient access to physical and mental healthcare.
To apply, share a link to your LinkedIn profile, along with a short video pitch as to why you’re perfect for the role using Loom to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.