A full time position at Podcast.co, Manchester, UK
Posted: Jan 6, 2020
- Being a team player in the design and implementation of a web app product.
- Craft user interface within our product and website/marketing journeys.
- Live and breathe beautiful and simple user experiences.
- Bring innovation & knowledge to your work.
- Motivated contribution to progress and structure.
- 1+ Years Commercial experience.
- Key eye for design.
- Passion for crafting exceptional UI/UX Experiences.
- Understanding and ability of user journey.
- Ability to simplify seemingly complex data flows.
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit.
- Ability to integrate a symbiotic & highly motivated development team.
- Desire to do great things, constantly striving to learn and improve.
- Ability to translate designs into code is preferable.
- Competitive salary.
- Startup environment, relaxed, close knit team & flat management.
- High degree of creative control over your work ‘be your own boss’.
- Opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc).
- A learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks and training materials.
- Manchester Northern Quarter location, cool office, ergonomic chairs.
- 27” iMac to work on (Or linux/windows if you like!).
- Artisan coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches.
- Social culture with regular activities & company meals out.
Apply by emailing your CV and any relevant work to email@example.com.