Social & Content Producer
A full time position at Podcast.co, Manchester, UK
Posted: January 6, 2020
This position is for a talented individual to join the Podcast.co social and content teams at our offices in Manchester, splitting their time on both creating content & publishing across our social channels while engaging with our followers and encouraging growth. The individual will be an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work alongside an experienced group of people producing engaging content for our website and social media channels.
- Create engaging content on a range of topics.
- Proofread and edit your own work.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimise content for SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the podcasting industry and generate new ideas.
- Collaborate with marketing, content, and sales teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Use a CMS to write, design, and publish content.
- Stick to an editorial calendar.
- Scheduling all content across our social media channels.
- Creating visual content for social feeds.
- Ensuring constant growth & engagement across social channels.
- Writing copy for social channels & landing pages.
- Research and present information in simple and easy to understand ways.
- Technical background in computing, audio production, or similar fields.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Basic photo, audio and video editing software (preferably Adobe).
- Good organizational and time management.
- The ability to analyse and optimise marketing campaigns.
- Background in marketing.
- Interest in cultural content including music, technology, and more.
- Audio Production/Editing Skills.
- Hands-on experience with a CMS (preferably WordPress).
- Experience writing for publication websites.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML/CSS and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience with commercial social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Confidence to present on camera.
Apply by emailing your CV and any relevant work to email@example.com.