Sales & Tech Support Specialist
A full time position at Podcast.co, Manchester, UK
Posted: Jan 6, 2020
Podcast.co are a Manchester based internet company who are currently seeking an enthusiastic person with a passion for IT and web technologies to work as part of our dynamic team in our Manchester city centre office. This position ideally suits a candidate who has previous experience with computers, setting up websites, software etc.
Our company builds web services and software for the audio industry. This position requires providing GREAT customer service and tech support for our long list of clients, on a very busy helpdesk. You'll need to have a personable approach to talking to clients on the phone, via chat and giving product demos via online meetings.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills who are willing to learn and have a great attitude:
- An inquisitive mind, with a good understanding of how the web works.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - ability to talk to clients and spot opportunities.
- Great communication skills.
- A positive attitude and aspires to please people.
- Ambitious and target driven with desire to achieve great things.
We want to offer a great ongoing career opportunity for the right person, you'll gain first hand industry experience by working alongside experts in technology, sales, marketing and business growth. Here's some of what we offer:
- Relaxed 'silicon valley' style environment, small team with flat management.
- Flexible working hours, days off etc.
- High degree of creative control over your work 'be your own boss'.
- Open discussion and transparency, we love contribution.
- Opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc).
- A learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks and training materials.
- New 27" iMac's to work on.
- Free refreshments & lunch.
- Funky city centre offices with ultra ergonomic chairs.
- Social events & team nights out.
Apply by emailing your CV and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.