A part time position at Podcast.co, Manchester, UK
Posted: Jan 6, 2020
This position is for a talented individual to join the Podcast.co content team at our offices in Manchester. The individual will be enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work alongside an experienced group of people producing engaging content for our website and social media channels.
- Create engaging content on a range of topics.
- Proofread and edit your own work.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimise content for SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the podcasting industry and generate new ideas.
- Collaborate with marketing, content, and sales teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Use a CMS to write, design, and publish content.
- Stick to an editorial calendar.
- Research and present information in simple and easy to understand ways.
- Technical background in computing, audio production, or similar fields.
- Interest in cultural content including music, technology, and more.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Audio Production/Editing Skills.
- Hands on experience with a CMS (preferably WordPress).
- Photo and audio editing software (preferably Adobe).
- Experience writing for publication websites.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML/CSS and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Good organizational and time management.
Apply by emailing your CV and any relevant work to email@example.com.