A full time position at Podcast.co, Manchester, UK
Posted: Jan 6, 2020
A fantastic opportunity for a talented back-end PHP developer with strong skills to join a thriving software as a service company based in the heart of Manchester.
You will be joining a close knit creative/technical team working on creating an entirely new product. We’re looking for an individual who is ready to create something awesome, live and breathe what they do and be proud of the solution they are working on and creating a modern feature rich solution which will be used by thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end users.
- Being a team player in the design, development and implementation of a new web app product.
- Live and breathe code.
- Develop reliable, efficient and scalable cloud based solutions.
- Work with things like aws, docker, kubernetes, nginx, rabbitmq and linux.
- Database design, optimisation and programming.
- Bring innovation & knowledge to your work.
- Motivated contribution to progress and structure.
- 3+ Years Commercial PHP OOP.
- Experience working with frameworks.
- Experience working according to TDD, CI and Version Control.
- Knowledge or ability to work in other programming languages desired.
- Real passion, interest and experience in working with cutting edge web technologies, server platforms, cloud computing.
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity.
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit.
- Ability to integrate a symbiotic & highly motivated development team.
- Desire to do great things, constantly striving to learn and improve.
- Competitive salary.
- Startup environment, relaxed, close knit team & flat management.
- High degree of creative control over your work ‘be your own boss’.
- Opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc).
- A learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks and training materials.
- Manchester Northern Quarter location, cool office, ergonomic chairs.
- 27” iMac to work on (Or linux/windows if you like!).
- Artisan coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches.
- Social culture with regular activities & company meals out.
Apply by emailing your CV and send a link to your GitHub profile to email@example.com.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.