Manager, Ad Sales
A part time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Pleasure Podcasts.
Posted: February 12, 2021
Salary range: $20,000 to $25,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Pleasure Podcasts is a podcast network revolutionizing the conversation around sex. Our aim is to foster a community of sex-positive listeners, podcasters, and brands who seek to de-stigmatize sex and enhance pleasure. Our podcasts are hosted by a range of incredible experts from sex therapists and educators to adult filmmakers and storytellers. We're regularly featured as leading sexuality podcasts in publications like Oprah Magazine, Esquire, GQ, Cosmopolitan, and Harper's Bazaar.
We are searching for a Manager of Ad Sales who will interface between our brand partners and podcast producers. The ideal candidate will have podcast ad buying or selling experience that they will leverage to bring in new advertisers and foster renewals. This position is a great entry point for someone interested in running daily operations for a growing, ground-breaking podcast network.
Position: Manager, Ad Sales
Objective: Manage current ad campaigns. Grow our ad sales by 50% within a year.
Location: Fully-remote. Los Angeles, preferred.
Compensation: The position will begin as part-time and independently contracted. The right person could be hired full-time within six months. The part-time compensation will be based on a mutually agreeable hourly rate, with an expectation to work between 10-20 hours per week.
- Discover, qualify, and negotiate ad deals with brand partners and media buyers
- Determine sponsorship interest among podcast hosts
- Draft and manage ad agreements using Google Sheets
- Write concise, compelling ad copy
- Maintain network's ad schedule
- Review podcasters' ad-spots and send airchecks to brand partners
- Excited about podcasts and discussions around sex
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and analyzing data
- Ease with Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Mail)
- Forward-thinking, quick to troubleshoot problems, adept at juggling multiple projects
- BA/BS degree
- Media buying or selling experience, strongly preferred
Thanks for considering to join our team. Please feel free to pass this on to someone who might be perfect for the job!
All the best,
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.