Content Marketing Manager
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Phonic Content, Ilford, UK
Salary range: £20,000 to £24,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Can you create content like Steven Bartlett / Ed Mylett / High Performance Podcast / Lewis Howes and other top podcasters? IN-HOUSE CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER NEEDED, HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
We are looking for a Full-Time Content Creator / Content Marketing Manager to support our busy, fast-growing Ilford-based podcast agency. We are a busy agency working on a lot of shows, so the role would require the content creator to produce client content on a daily basis (video clips, artwork and graphics)
Phonic Content has worked on 150+ successful podcast launches for entrepreneurs, brands, investors, PTs, coaches, influencers, actors, athletes, experts, media companies and helped clients to create global audiences via their own branded audio programming. We are considered to be some of Europe’s leading podcast launch experts and we are very proud of the work that we do for our clients. We are SUPER protective of the market-leading reputation that we have built, so we only work with A* teammates.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will have the ability to create standout podcast artwork, marketing assets and video clips.
- Content creation expert (at least 3 years experience)
- Great level of knowledge about Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Ability to edit video and audio
- Create engaging marketing assets for each episode we produce including audiograms, clips and quote graphics
- Ability to work on fast turnarounds
- Great communicator
- Extremely reliable
- Positive, no excuse attitude
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Experience with Adobe, photoshop, Canva and Google business tools
- Great work ethic – we are a BUSY agency
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- At least three years of experience producing and/or promoting podcast and video media
- Brand / Marketing Agency Experience preferable
- Experience of live recording preferable
- Recording / radio studio experience would be great
- Familiarity with the trends and best practices in podcasting, social media and online marketing
- This is a full-time position with 40 hours per week required. The working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- This is an office-based position from our studio facilities.
- We are growing fast, so if you want to play a BIG role with one of London’s leading podcast agencies and grow with us we look forward to welcoming you!
The salary for this role is a competitive £20,000 - 24,000 starting salary.
Potential to increase earnings via Bi-annual review
Salary: From £20,000 - 24,000.00 per year
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.