Technical Podcast Producer
A full time position at Parcast, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted 4 weeks ago
We’re seeking a talented Technical Podcast Producer to join the awesome team at Parcast! You must bring meaningful experience in and passion for the audio space, to include production and sound design. You’ll be most likely to thrive in this role if you’re innovative, passionate, sincere, collaborative, and playful. At the end of the day, we’re entertaining folx, so let’s have fun with it!
What you’ll do
- Assist the Supervising Producer with overseeing the production and execution of a new vertical of “on the mic” shows
- Help develop the sound design – to include mood and feel – of some exciting new programming
- Produce trailers, episodes of some shows, and other content as needed
- Interface and work cross-functionally with other producers, writers, and studio managers
- Identify and solve technical problems with equipment
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Who you are
- You have several meaningful years of audio industry experience (ideally 4+)
- You are comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Can work quickly and efficiently and autonomously
- You have strong time management and organizational skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- You’re enthusiastic and willing to learn
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency in audio editing software with expertise in at least one Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). You are also willing to learn a new DAW (Adobe Audition, ProTools, etc.)
- You hold a working knowledge and understanding of relevant technology
- You possess the ability to adapt to various styles of “on the mic” production
- You can critique and judge your own work and achieve excellent results
- Team player, welcoming of creative input and constructive feedback, while advocating and promoting your own agenda and direction for audio design
- You care about the quality of the product and your good reputation within the industry
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.