LatAm Research and Production Assistant
A full time position at Parcast, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted 4 weeks ago
Parcast is seeking a researcher to contribute to ongoing and future adaptations of Parcast podcasts for the Latin American market. This position will review, organize, and deliver existing Parcast production assets, and identify localized episode topics for established Parcast shows produced in both Spanish and Portuguese.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop release schedules, manage the delivery and organization of production assets.
- Research new, locally relevant episode topics for Parcast adaptations in the Latin American market.
- Field incoming pitches and determine their fit for the Parcast network in Latin America.
- Listen to adapted episodes and give creative feedback on sound design.
- Generate research briefs and work with the Parcast writing team to bring episode topics to life.
- Maintain up to date adaptations tracking documents, coordinating cross-functionally with development, writing, marketing, and other relevant teams to keep shows on track.
Who You Are:
- You are deeply interested in the crime, mystery, history, and storytelling topics covered across the Parcast network.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, an understanding of Portuguese is beneficial but not required.
- You have contributed research to published content.
- You are adaptable, and comfortable building new workflows in a production or editorial environment.
- You know how to determine whether a resource is credible.
- You are experienced with maintaining organized records of your work.
- You have a deep understanding of the importance of accuracy in nonfiction podcasts.
- You care about the perspectives of historically disenfranchised or victimized groups.
- You have experience dealing with sensitive topics that you can tell us about.
- You have 2+ years of experience
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.