A full time position at Parcast, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted 4 weeks ago
We are looking for a talented Creative Producer who is passionate about developing innovative content. In this role, you’ll help create content consumed by millions of people each day, while overseeing the development of a new Parcast Brand. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What you’ll do
- Create and develop new show ideas for the Parcast network
- Work with agents and talent on a regular basis
- Strategize ways to execute new show ideas
- Give creative notes on drafts and episode cuts
- Identify new writers, producers and creative talent we should be working with
- Utilize your strong relationships within the creative community (including writers, producers, directors, agents, managers, etc.) and creative partners
- Work cross-functionally with the in-house creative team
- Other duties as assigned / as needed
Who you are
- You’re comfortable conveying complex information and stories in a clear and engaging way for listeners
- Work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Create new compelling show ideas and shows from scratch that are able to reach large audiences
- You’re experienced with giving script and editing notes and working with other creatives
- You have a deep understanding of storytelling and the elements of what makes a great show
- You care about being organized, self-motivated, avid reader/viewer/listener and an out-of-the-box thinker
- You possess deep experience as a development executive in audio, TV and/or film (ideally 7+ years at least)
- Experience in audio is strongly preferred
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.