A full time position at Notorious, Beverly Hills California, USA
Posted: Aug 4, 2020
Notorious is a global studio and network that empowers creators and influencers around the world to share their stories. Our name describes a rebellious anti-hero and a spirit of independence that is characteristic of our company’s culture, as our strategic priority is to work with key opinion leaders to develop content that drives a global conversation. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!
If you’re a badass self-starter looking for a fast-paced, flexible role we would love for you to apply!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- This is an entry level position.
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented and tech-savvy; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; self-motivated, will work and be exceptionally productive without supervision. Flexible and capable of working well with various personality types; excellent problem-solving skills. Preference will be given to candidates who are avid podcast consumers and have had experience dealing with digital and/or entertainment influencers.
- Conduct research & outreach to new brand and agency representatives
- Act as a liaison between partners and internal sales, partnerships, and marketing departments
- Interact closely with brands and agencies, as well as partners, providing total support solutions
- Maintain data-entry on our master platform, a proprietary platform designed for our team to improve operational efficiency
- Enter Insertion Orders (IOs) submitted by agencies and brands into our platform and ensure smooth execution by tracking campaigns from beginning to end
- Vet partners for potential brand partnerships and pull schedule availabilities
- Proactively work with sales and integrated marketing to develop partner-approved advertising packages and opportunities
Please email email@example.com with your resume and include the name of the position you are applying to in the subject line.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.