A project or contract position at Notorious, Beverly Hills California, USA
Posted: Aug 12, 2020
- 2+ years experience as a Graphic Designer, freelance, agency or corporate work.
- Experience juggling multiple deadlines and approval pipelines.
Experience designing for the following cases:
- Presentation Decks
- Basic User Interface / UX
- Sales Materials
- Social Media Assets
- Bonus skill: Wordpress & Web Development
Required proficiency in the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Animate
- Apple Office Apps: Keynote*, Pages
- Design Sales Materials templates including Roster Deck, Partnerships Deck, Brand Affinity Deck, Capabilities Deck and partner one-sheets.
- Update designs periodically including graphics packages and asset replacements for either design refreshments or the introduction of new assets.
- Receive and execute requests for Instagram assets and manage the production and approval process of these assets for over a dozen partners simultaneously.
- Receive and execute requests for data visualizations including graphs, charts and other infographics.
- Provide design suggestions on existing internal and external materials as well as execution of digital assets on behalf of our partners.
- Create gifs and other short-form video assets for social media, website and internal and external sales materials use.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and include the name of the position you are applying to in the subject line.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.