Growth Marketing Manager (Multimedia)
A full time position at Morning Brew, New York, USA
Growth Marketing Manager (Multimedia) NEW YORK, NY /GROWTH /FULL-TIME Morning Brew is a media company that covers the business news and narratives shaping our world. The companies, the people, the workplace, the economy — we nerd out on this stuff, and we’re dedicated to helping our audience navigate it all in a way that informs and entertains.
The Morning Brew team is clever, creative, and growing fast. Want in? Read on.
Morning Brew is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager, Multimedia to join the Growth team. Reporting to the Director of Growth, B2C, this marketer will be responsible for growing the Morning Brew’s multimedia properties, focusing on podcasts and videos.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Lead growth execution for Morning Brew’s multimedia properties and effectively communicate growth across key stakeholders
- Develop episode specific as well as evergreen tactics to increase podcast downloads and Youtube views
- Work closely with the Director of Growth to develop a paid strategy to support growth goals
- Own podcast and youtube metrics, and provide regular reporting on the overall health of the franchises to the team
- Own Youtube SEO strategy and video specific A/B testing
- Operate data-first by continuously tracking, analyzing, reporting and optimizing all growth efforts across all channels.
- Partner with our product, editorial,analytics and growth teams to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Own podcast platform relationships and pitch episode specific content for promotion
What makes you qualified?
- You have 3-5 years in marketing, including at least 2 years of growth or audience development for podcasts or video.
- You are passionate about Morning Brew and excited to join a fast-growing company.
- You enjoy working on both the analytical and creative sides of marketing.
- Lifelong Learner: You are curious and hungry to grow. You have the ability to learn new skills or technology on the fly.
- Team Player: You take satisfaction in the success of something larger than yourself.
- Self-Starter: You are enthusiastic about owning your own projects. You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a track record of taking initiative.
- Communicator: You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Planner: You are known for your organization skills and ability to balance numerous projects while meeting tight deadlines. What else are we looking for? Character and integrity rank pretty high on the list. Our team is guided by our core values:
· Curious - We strive to learn every day through constant questioning and exploration. · Purposeful – We do everything with the highest level of thoughtfulness, preparation and focus. · Empathetic - We are good, genuine people who embrace others' perspectives. · Challengers - We approach every day with an underdog mentality and are never complacent.
Perks: While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people who look great in crewnecks is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer.
Unlimited sick and vacation time: And by “unlimited,” we mean absolutely unlimited. Remote-work friendly: Work from home, work from the office, work from the moon — you decide. 401(k) employer match: We want to help you prepare for the future, now. Premium healthcare plans: Your health matters! Work from home stipends: Upgrade your home office on us. Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We'll pay for it.
Morning Brew is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our audience.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.