Podcast Content Manager
A full time Editorial Director position at Moody Radio, Chicago IL, USA
So, how did Moody Radio become a Podcasting Powerhouse?
It’s because you took a leap and joined the team as our first ever Podcast Content Manager (full-time).
- Love for helping listeners take their next step in their walk with Christ
- Social Media
- Strategic thinking
A next-level thinker is needed! Moody Radio, based in the concrete jungle of Chicago (Downtown/River North) wants you! Come serve as the architect of Podcasting at Moody Radio. We’re on the prowl for our first ever Podcast Content Manager.
- Strategize on new podcasts from conception to release, including working with external production partners to book guests, record, edit, score, and mix as necessary
- Supervise the entire production process of each story, from meetings with producers through scriptwriting; storyboard podcast series and outline show episodes
- Support producers to advance their production and storytelling skills
- Coaches and directs Moody Radio’s Podcast talent
- Work collaboratively with the Underwriting team to ensure monetized content is configured with precision
- Interpret user data to make data-informed podcasting decisions, and to drive constant, ongoing optimization of the Moody Radio podcast network as well as inform greenlighting decisions on potential podcasts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of podcasting/spoken word audio, on-demand audio, video, digital ads or radio programming experience
- Understanding of and passion for podcasts from a technical, analytical, and strategic point of view, as well as subjective point of view
- English fluency required, proficiency in multiple languages preferred
- Strong experience and understanding of optimizing metadata for SEO
- Significant experience in marketing and promotion
- Experience in directing and leading a podcast talent team
- Computer proficiency, extensive experience with Microsoft Office and audio production software
- Proficiency in audio production skills
- Authorized to work in the US legally without sponsorship
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Editorial Director role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Writing says: “The Editorial Director heads all departments of the organization behind the podcast and is held accountable for delegating tasks to staff members and managing them. They are the highest-ranking editor and are responsible for the direction, accuracy, and decisions behind podcast content.”
This exact role may have different requirements.