Podcast Production & Promotion Associate
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Metis Strategy.
Posted: February 23, 2021
Do you want to produce a top technology podcast and help cultivate a growing ecosystem of technology leaders? This opportunity is for you.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, and entrepreneurial Media & Marketing Associate who will own the production (audio and video) and promotion of our flagship podcast, Technovation with Peter High. This person will also manage Metis Strategy’s social media presence, help grow the company’s marketing capabilities, and play a key support role across media activities such as book promotion, article writing, and event coordination.
Role & Responsibilities As part of a small but ambitious team, you will be expected to wear many hats. That said, your primary responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end editing, production, coordination, and publication of audio and video content, including but not limited to Metis Strategy’s flagship podcast and video series, Technovation with Peter High
- Manage our social media presence (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter) and leverage digital marketing to promote Metis Strategy content in creative ways across a variety of channels
- Write succinct, compelling, and informative marketing content across a variety of channels
- Design and develop captivating graphics, visuals, and infographics to support our media and marketing efforts
- Review, edit, and annotate interview transcripts, identifying and documenting key business and technology insights and trends,
- Leverage media analytics and track key performance indicators to enable data-driven decision making
- Upload content and contribute to the ongoing design and development of Metis Strategy’s website
- Assist with the production and coordination of Metis Strategy events (virtual for now, in-person when it is safe to do so)
- Contribute to other media activities across the ecosystem as needed, including research, book promotion, and article writing
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2-4 years experience in media, marketing, or communications
- At least one year of experience producing and/or promoting podcast and video media
- Video editing experience is required, and audio editing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to write succinct and engaging copy
- Familiarity with the trends and best practices in social media and online marketing
- Experience managing a brand across social media channels, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Highly organized, dedicated, and passionate with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Finger on the pulse of podcast trends and growth strategies
- Design skills highly preferred, ideally proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an outcome-oriented approach and a bias for action
- Energetic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- High intellectual curiosity in the pursuit of professional and personal development
- Integrity and professionalism, with the ability to exercise judgement and maintain confidentiality
- Team player with a willingness to learn from others
- Interest in business, technology, and innovation
What Metis Strategy Has to Offer Successful candidates will be motivated by the desire to produce and promote high-quality, engaging thought leadership that expands our sphere of influence with Fortune 500 CXOs and to strategically leverage our diverse media ecosystem to drive business growth and competitive differentiation.
Compensation and benefits are competitive and will be commensurate with each candidate’s qualifications and relevant work experience. Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship is preferred.
In addition to your individual compensation and professional growth, we offer the unique opportunity to help grow the intellectual, functional, economic, and geographic footprint of a thriving technology and business advisory firm. We not only support but expect all members of the team to identify new growth opportunities and pursue novel approaches to realize them in a way that benefits Metis Strategy and its client and partner ecosystem.
About Metis Strategy Metis Strategy is a management and strategy consulting firm focused on the intersection of business and technology. We serve as trusted advisors to Fortune Global 500 companies, helping them meet their most critical business objectives. We are a relationship-oriented firm, tailoring our work to our clients’ unique needs. From premier c-level counsel to strategy-setting and execution, our clients partner with us at critical points in their business journeys. We work across industries on business strategy, digital transformation, information technology strategy and operations, international growth strategy, and how to navigate organizational changes. We help determine new products or services that our clients should develop, design how to improve the customer experience through digital technology, and advise on how technology organizations can run more efficiently and effectively.
Email resume and cover letter to Brandon Metzger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply at https://www.metisstrategy.com/positions/associate-media-marketing/
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.