A full time position at Message Heard , London, UK
Salary range: £30,000 to £40,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
ABOUT MESSAGE HEARD Message Heard is an award-winning full-service podcast company. We develop, produce and grow our own successful podcasts, and work with our clients to help them do the same.
We make podcasts for the likes of Red Bull, Buffer, Hays, Audible, Spotify and more!
ROLE DESCRIPTION As Message Heard’s newest full-time in-house producer, you’ll be tasked with supporting productions on the Branded side of the business. In this department, the MH team are busy delivering and creating podcasts for brands and businesses who understand the power of podcasts. We help them use curated conversations and storytelling effectively, so that they can offer their audience content that inspires new insight into the industry they are a part of.
This is why we’re looking for a producer with 4+ years of experience, who can apply their creativity to projects of any sort! We’re looking for someone who gets excited about thinking outside of the standard podcast interview formats and who will embrace working with clients who are new to the world of podcasts.
While this role will have you focused mainly on the Branded side of the business, your participation in helping grow the commissions and also the editorial sides of the business (our own shows!) will be very much a part of your week. We’re a small, close-knit team and we enjoy carving out time to get creative and remind ourselves why we love podcasts and storytelling!
- Responsible for the production of our in-house Branded productions
- Recording and producing guests through online platforms
- Producing in studio, where possible
- Delivering clean, sharp edits and mixes
- Series planning and idea development
- Chasing guests
- Delivering to a production timeline
- Contributing to creative thinking around Message Heard’s own story telling.
- 4+ years of experience in audio production (radio/podcast)
- Proficient with Adobe Audition
- Experience on a range of productions (i.e. varied genres and formats)
- Demonstrable passion for podcasts
- At ease in early-stage startups
- Comfortable working independently
- Narrative planning and concept development
- Sound design
If you think this is for you, send your CV and links to clips (don’t forget to outline your role in the pieces sent over) to email@example.com
Also please make the job you are applying for the subject line
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Message Heard