Creative Producer (Podcast)
A full time position at MediaCorp, Singapore
Posted: Oct 6, 2020
The Podcast Producer will conceptualise and produce high-quality original podcast content for Mediacorp in line with the overall podcast strategy. The role will also manage & execute audio creative project deliverables, working in tandem with both internal & external stakeholders. He/ she shall be responsible for the end-to-end production (conceptualization, scripting, directing, producing and packaging) of podcast.
- Creative Production - The ideation and structuring of great podcasts (deciding on format and narratives of podcasts); outline, plan, supervise recording, and if required, edit straightforward “talk” podcasts.
- Stakeholder management – coordination of and communicating with partners like scriptwriters, voice talent, hosts and external guests
- Project Management - Managing a continually growing and evolving catalogue of podcasts with stakeholders
- Audio Production – Understand the recording, editing and mixing podcasts process to extract the best audio effects for the podcast. Keep abreast of latest software, broadcast/digital trends in the spirit of continuous improvements of creative deliverables.
- Data Monitoring – analyse podcast data to find ways to improve the content
- Diploma/Degree in Communications and New Media or similar
- Minimum 2+ years professional audio production experience in audio production tools like Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition or similar DAWs
- Ability to script and edit character-driven narrative, with an inclination to push boundaries and innovate
- A proven ability in directing voice talents.
- A keen interest in podcast content with a passion to creating excellent, entertaining content
- Knowledge in audio technical matters - including production studio workflows and basic troubleshooting.
- Proficient in recording, editing and mixing audio using Adobe Audition or Avid Pro Tools DAW software and audio plugins.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.