A full time position at Mamamia, Surry Hills NSW, Australia
Posted: June 27, 2019
Australia's largest women's media company is looking for a part time Podcast Producer to help us continue to grow our women's podcast network.
As the Podcast Producer you will be responsible for producing a number of weekly and seasonal podcasts including researching and booking guests, pitching ideas, recording, editing and promoting podcasts.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a creative self-starter who works well both independently and as part of a team. They will have a passion for podcasts, a good ear for audio creative and the ability to take direction and work in a fast paced environment.
About the role
- Produce and edit 2-3 podcasts a week as required
- Source story ideas and concepts, conduct research and reach out to talent to appear in the podcasts
- Work with the commercial team to deliver quality sponsorship's
- Assist in the growth of the podcast network through research and promotion of the podcasts
- Coordinate with the audience development team to schedule podcasts
- Write scripts for relevant shows based on talent and Senior Podcast Producer and Director of Podcasts recommendations
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Producer
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, radio communications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the MWN audience, and how to best reach them
- Extensive experience in audio editing
- Highly organised
- Problem solving skills
- Talent management skills
- Strong work ethic and passion for podcasts
Get more details