Marketing and Account Executive
A full time position at Listen, UK
Salary range: £25,000 to £0 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Listen is one of the UK’s leading audio production agencies. We produce podcasts and radio for brands, global streaming platforms and broadcasters; formulate strategies for clients; and deliver the highest possible quality content to millions of listeners around the world.
We make thousands of hours of content each year. Our podcast clients include Spotify, Amazon Music, Audible, BBC Sounds, and a huge range of brands (from Vodafone and BMW to The Open University and the NHS) and we partner with some of the biggest podcasting talent in the UK.
Marketing (key roles)
- Responsible for the design and management of presentations for pitches (writing copy, sourcing images, extensive design work and liaising with key team members).
- Manage Listen’s PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Manage the Listen Social Media channels (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Manage the Listen website, adding new projects, team photos, suggesting and writing articles for the blog and all liaison with external web design company.
- Lead generation for future clients, to include research and outbound emails/calls.
- Research tasks associated with client pitches and competitor analysis.
- Creation of assets for podcast projects such as artwork and audiograms.
- Manage and organise company events.
- Administrative assistance with management of Listen’s client database.
- Identify, administrate and manage key trade events and industry awards.
Client Management (key roles)
- Work closely with Listen’s producers, executive producers and clients to account manage a variety of podcast projects. Tasks associated with this could include (but not be limited to): o Creation and management of podcast channels and RSS feeds on platforms such as Acast/Audioboom. o Liaising with clients for artwork, key timings (delivery, live and announcement dates), press releases. o Liaising with team and clients on social media assets and posts. o Creation of regular reports for podcast clients. o Management of post campaign analysis presentations.
- Over time, build a comprehensive understanding of the podcast landscape. From hosting, monetisation and commissioning platforms to building relationships with podcast platforms (Eg Apple, Spotify, Castbox, Deezer, Stitcher).
- Management of media campaigns for podcast clients and client liaison.
Who are we looking for?
- There will be significant presentation design work, so someone who is proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint and Photoshop is preferred.
- Someone with experience in using Wordpress or similar.
- Someone with a passion for creative content (specifically podcasts!) and working with leading brands, agencies and platforms.
Listen values all people and their ideas and continually strives to be a place where everyone and every view is welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this role we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a note (max 250 words) explaining why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com Closing date: Midnight 26th September 2021
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Listen