SENIOR PODCAST PRODUCER
A full time position at Library Films, New York NY, USA
Posted: January 12, 2021
We are seeking a Senior podcast producer who will act as a creative leader on a growing podcast team. The role requires strong attention to detail, a self-starting attitude, and a firm understanding of the podcast landscape. The Senior Podcast Producer will act as a key voice in developing the strategic vision for a few projects at Library Films, working with supporting producers to develop and produce broadcast quality shows. We are looking for a seasoned audio producer who has a passion for story and character-driven projects, as well as a love for mentoring storytellers and motivating a team.
Our Ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of five years of experience producing audio for radio or podcast Project management skills
- A wide range of experience in audio producing, including story development, field producing, writing and editing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- An ability to prioritize and delegate effectively across multiple shows
- Attention to detail and a knack for storytelling
What you’ll do:
- Oversee multiple podcasts in production, managing a team to produce high quality, entertaining, educational, and unique content
- Work with hosts and supporting producers to identify sources, subjects, and interviews to shape and complete their stories
- Find, pre-interview, and book talent
- Plan field producing and reporting trips in collaboration with supervising producers
- Arrange for studio recordings and tape syncs
- Outline episodes and write scripts
- Develop editorial calendars for the podcasts
- Explore and develop an existing list of ideas that have yet to begin production
- Brainstorm, develop and shape ideas for new shows
Location New York, NY (begins remote)
Position Type Full-Time
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.