Paid & Earned Media Associate, Marketing
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Lemonada Media.
Lemonada Media seeks a Paid & Earned Media Associate, Marketing to assist with media planning, buying activation, analytical practices, and show growth tactics for the Marketing Department.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Audience Growth, the Marketing Associate works closely with internal teams and external partners to drive audience growth for our slate of cause-audio podcasts. Our ideal candidate will anticipate next steps and be proactive in executing data-driven marketing campaigns, tracking performance, interfacing with talent, and assisting with project management.
We are seeking a strong operator comfortable working independently and with a team who is deeply inspired by our mission to turn lemons into lemonade – one podcast at a time, and believes in the ability of audio to reach millions and change the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work within/continually enhance Lemonada’s existing media analysis tools
- Assist in the creation and execution of thoughtful media plans for launches and Lemonada’s ongoing weekly series
- Act as liaison between our marketing team and external partners (networks, PR agencies, etc.) for arranging media buys, podcast guest appearances, and inventory swaps/trades
- Develop easy-to-use tracking methods for the marketing department
- Support team in copywriting for audio ads and promotional spots
- Help in the planning of larger marketing activations
- Lead the award submission process and provide logistical support on PR related projects
- Identify new trends in the audio space
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Excel Proficiency
- Experience in audio industry and/or familiarity with podcast data attribution systems a plus, but not required
- 1-2 years of audio or media buying experience, or equivalent familiarity with the media buying process, is preferred. Internships and/or relevant educational experience is enthusiastically accepted
- Initiative – Exercises independent thinking and judgement when working on projects
- Empathy – Genuinely seeks to understand and respects other perspectives and emotions
- Creativity – Generates and executes original ideas for themselves and their team
- Collaboration – Develops and maintains partnerships with internal and external partners
- Humor – Appreciates a good laugh and weaves humor into the work
- Flexible mindset
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to both lead and execute
- A commitment to excellence and a deep belief in diversity and collaboration
- Lemonada is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve a diverse audience, and are committed to non-discrimination. It is our policy to ensure that all individuals with whom we are in contact are treated equally without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity or veteran’s status. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Employment Logistics This position is full-time. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Life and ST Disability, Medical and Dependent Care FSA, 401K, and 3 weeks of flexible PTO to all full-time regular employees plus a generous holiday schedule includes 2 weeks full-team time off in December and 2 additional weeks of paid holidays.
Desired Start Date: Immediately (flexible)
Location: Flexible (US-based
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
See 5 jobs at Lemonada Media