A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Lemonada Media.
The marketing team seeks a Marketing Associate who is passionate about the opportunities that audio storytelling presents to reach a broad and diverse audience and change the way people think about the world. We are a mission-driven organization, dedicated to making the world suck less, which is a driving factor in how our team approaches all of our shows. The team’s goal is to place Lemonada’s exceptional, life changing programming in the ears of a diverse audience via wide-ranging marketing efforts.
Reporting to the Director of Audience Growth, the Marketing Associate works closely with internal teams and external partners to drive audience growth for our slate of cause-audio podcasts. Our ideal candidate will anticipate next steps and be proactive in executing data-driven marketing campaigns, tracking performance, interfacing with talent, and assisting with project management.
We are seeking a strong operator comfortable working independently and with a team who is deeply inspired by our mission to turn lemons into lemonade – one podcast at a time, and believes in the ability of audio to reach millions and change the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work alongside marketing and production teams, as well as podcast hosts, to promote our podcasts effectively each week
- Provide administrative support on execution and tracking performance metrics for paid and organic media
- Experiment with initiatives to drive audience growth through new marketing channels
- Lean in on new show and season launches to set each series up for success
- Identify growth opportunities for Lemonada’s shows, hosts, and executives
- Seek out and strengthen relationships with partners and talent for cross-promotional opportunities
- Help craft strong and engaging copy in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Brainstorm innovative ways to bring our shows to listeners outside of the podcasting ecosystem
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings and production huddles to ensure smooth operations across teams
- Initiative – Exercises independent thinking and judgement when working on projects
- Empathy – Genuinely seeks to understand and respects other perspectives and emotions
- Creativity – Generates and executes original ideas for themselves and their team
- Collaboration – Develops and maintains partnerships with internal and external partners
- Humor – Appreciates a good laugh and weaves humor into the work
- Flexible mindset
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to both lead and execute
- A commitment to excellence and a deep belief in diversity and collaboration
- Experience with paid media advertising campaigns a plus
Lemonada is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve a diverse audience, and are committed to non-discrimination. It is our policy to ensure that all individuals with whom we are in contact are treated equally without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity or veteran’s status. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position is full-time. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, Life and ST Disability and three weeks of PTO to all full-time employees.
Desired Start Date Immediately
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
See 4 jobs at Lemonada Media