Podcast Engineer + Editor
Posted here: · Expires:
A project or contract Technical Director position at IRONCLAD, Chicago IL, USA
We're looking for an experiened Podcast Editor to join our team in the Production and Post Production of one of our premiere podcasts.
About IRONCLAD IRONCLAD is a media company and lifestyle brand that creates films, series, podcasts, products, and experiences that shape tomorrow
- Engineer 1-3 podcast recordings per week
- Edit 1 podcast episode per week, including video, audio, social assets, and thumbnails
- Excellent sound design + video editing skills
- Ability to live-switch (Technical directing) during recording
- Understanding of podcast tech and process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, team player attitude
Email a resume, cover letter, and examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: "Podcast Editor Application - YOUR NAME"
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Technical Director role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Audio Production says: “The Technical Director oversees the podcast's recording and production as it is involved with audio technologies including hardware and software, and managing roles involved these areas.”
This exact role may have different requirements.
See 2 jobs at IRONCLAD