A part time position
Telecommuting role: Working for Forever Dog Productions, LLC, this is a fully remote position.
Posted: January 9, 2020
Become a part of one of podcasting’s most exciting shows: Race Chaser with Willam and Alaska!
Forever Dog’s hit podcast Race Chaser with Willam and Alaska is looking for an experienced Los Angeles based Post-Production Manager. This person will work closely with Forever Dog and the EP as well as handle post-production, distribution, and minor social media asset development for the show.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain prompt, clear communication with the show's producer regarding recording and editing schedules, expected deadlines, episode delivery.
- Edit, Mix, and Master 2 Podcast Episodes per Week
- Edit, Mix, and Master all Race Chaser Ad Spots
- Upload Episodes and Ads to Hosting Service
- Generate Simple Social Media Assets
- Proficiency in Audio Post Production (Pro-Tools, Audition, and/or Logic) needed.
- Familiarity with RSS Feed Distribution a Plus (Megaphone, Art19, etc).
- Familiarity with Photoshop a Plus.
- Familiarity with Ru Paul’s Drag Race a plus.
- 1099 Contractor Position to be paid monthly
- Work to be done remotely
- Interviews will be held with finalists
About Forever Dog:
Launched in March 2016, the Forever Dog Podcast Network creates innovative comedy, culture, and entertainment podcasts from next level performers. The essence of every Forever Dog project is collaboration and innovation, bringing together passionate artists from diverse backgrounds to create original audio experiences. Forever Dog’s critically acclaimed podcasts have been included on Best Of lists from Time, Esquire, Vulture, Cosmopolitan, IndieWire, The AV Club, and more.
Please send a resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position.