Audio Producer & Host
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Producer position at Finimize, London, UK
Salary range: £35,000 to £45,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience plus a world-class range of benefits
As an audio producer at Finimize, you’ll contribute to the hosting and production of our audio packs, daily news products, custom content, and audio features that live in the Finimize app and beyond.
Finimize is a financial insights platform designed to help our diverse community become smarter investors, and our audio products play a major role in their journey. We believe that the more diverse ideas we can bring in from our team, the better we can serve our audience.
Please note, Finimize HQ is based in London but all staff are currently working remotely so we’re open to workers throughout the UK for this role. We anticipate a partial return to our offices in 2022, including for remote workers. We also encourage you to apply even if you don’t match all the requirements outlined.
???? What sets Finimize apart?
- You’ll be part of a mission with social conscience.
- You’ll work with a super-smart team from a range of backgrounds, including ex-Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, IBM, and Monocle employees.
- You can attend and pitch in with our incredible community events. …And you’ll enjoy fun monthly social events with all our team members.
- You’ll receive a company Macbook Pro, a copy of Adobe Audition, and a professional technical setup for recording and mixing from home.
We have a world-class selection of perks and benefits:
- Generous pension (16 – 18% employer contribution)
- Competitive salary (£35-45k depending on experience) + team goal bonuses
- 40 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Income protection and life assurance
- A private healthcare plan
- Market leading parental leave – up to 40 weeks paid
- Your own personal development budget
- Mental health support services
- Donate to charities of your choice through your salary, with a matched £100/month employer contribution
- Financial wellbeing resources including a free one-to-one financial planning meeting, and access to our product and in-house financial experts.
-You’ll produce Finimize’s suite of audio products, which includes editing, mixing, and mastering. -You’ll host a variety of shows, and direct and manage voice talent during when they’re hosting – both remotely and in the studio. -You’ll collaborate with Finimize’s senior audio producer to write scripts for our audio features, daily audio products, and custom content made in partnership with some big names. You’ll also work together to come up with new formats and ways to develop the shows. -You’ll also collaborate with our in-house team of analysts, writers, and copy editors to produce engaging audio content. -You’ll help develop and inspire junior talent by passing on your knowledge and expertise. -Ultimately, you’ll help develop the Finimize platform by introducing new content initiatives, all with the aim of empowering our audience to become their own financial advisors.
Some things we consider critical to being our Audio Producer & Host:
-Excellent hosting and presenting skills.
- 3-6 years of experience in an audio production role.
- A keen sense of what makes for engaging audio content.
- A very critical ear for mixing and mastering content.
- Experience and confidence in adapting written content to best fit audio form.
- A willingness to work according to the production schedule.
- The ability to confidently self-record and direct voice talent.
- A willingness to approach contributors and top-tier guests.
- Technically proficient with Adobe Audition.
- Previous experience in helping mentor junior talent.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.
What does a Producer role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Creative Direction says: “The Producer coordinates and executes the production of the podcast. Thier duties can include helping craft the creative direction of a project, budgeting, research, scheduling, and overseeing editing and final production.”
This exact role may have different requirements.