A full time position at Finimize, London, UK
Posted: February 15, 2021
As an audio producer at Finimize, you’ll contribute to the hosting and production of our audio packs, daily news products, and audio features hosted in the Finimize app and beyond. You will report to Finimize’s Head of Audio.
What Sets Finimize Apart?
- Opportunity to join the founding team of Finimize.
- Work with an extremely creative, smart, talented, and passionate team.
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction, backed by some of the world’s best investors.
- Host and produce our flagship daily audio product - The Daily Brief.
- Work with the Head of Audio to write scripts for Finimize’s audio ‘packs’, analyst insights, and event highlights.
- Self-record voice overs for Finimize’s audio output, and host a selection of Finimize’s daily audio news products.
- Direct and manage voice talent when recording, both remotely and in the studio.
- Edit, mix, and master Finimize’s different audio products.
- Work with the Head of Audio for contributor outreach and booking guests.
- Collaborate with a team of analysts, writers, and copy editors to produce engaging audio content.
- Collaborate with Finimize’s Head of Audio on new formats.
- Contribute to the development of the Finimize platform through new content initiatives – our ultimate goal is to empower our audience to become their own financial advisors.
Some things we consider critical to being an Audio Producer at Finimize.
- Excellent eye and ear for what makes engaging audio content.
- A very critical ear when mixing and mastering content.
- Confident in adapting written content to best fit audio form.
- A willingness to work according to the workflow (some late nights may be required).
- Great presenting skills.
- The ability to confidently self-record.
- Confidence in approaching contributors and top tier guests.
- Confidence when directing voice talent.
- Technically proficient with Adobe Audition and/or Avid ProTools.
Why work at Finimize.
- Come get behind a mission with social conscience.
- Work with a super-smart team from a range of backgrounds. We are made up of ex-Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, IBM, and Monocle employees.
- Incredible social and community events.
- Fun monthly social events for all our team members.
- Company provides a Macbook Pro and a copy of Adobe Audition.
Working Hours and Compensation.
In accordance with the production of the Finimize Daily Brief, the working day will be from 1pm - 9pm UK time, inclusive of an hour break. Working past 9pm will be required on occasion.
Competitive salary based on experience, generous equity in the company, and an annual personal development budget.
25 days holiday entitlement as standard - which must be taken within the calendar year.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.