Podcast Marketing Manager
A full time position at Daily Wire, Nashville TN, USA
Salary range: $75,000 to $90,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
The Daily Wire is looking for a Podcast Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Nashville, Tennessee! The Podcast Marketing Manager of Daily Wire will assist the Director of Marketing and other departments in developing and executing The Daily Wire’s strategy to grow our audience and revenue through podcasts. Our ideal candidate is a Marketing professional who is a subject matter expert in podcast marketing, is highly creative and strategic, and excels with taking initiative and following through on action items. If you feel you are the right fit for this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Act as Daily Wire’s subject matter expert on podcast marketing
- Grow audience and audio downloads for all podcasts on Apple, Spotify, and Daily Wire platform
- Collaborate with producers to optimize titles, descriptions, formats, and length for all podcasts
- Collaborate with ad sales to identify new monetization opportunities for podcasts
- Leverage open ad inventory on The Daily Wire’s podcasts for internal promotions
- Stay informed on what is happening in the podcast marketing landscape, including new developments, standards, and opportunities for innovation
- Track and report on episode and show performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
- Nashville, TN -based position (working remotely is not an option)
- 4+ years previous general marketing experience preferred
- 2+ years podcast marketing preferred
- Previous experience with Apple Podcasts Connect and Spotify for Podcasters required
- Strong understanding of podcast / audio market
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strength for taking initiative and following through on action items
- Strategic thinker
- Highly creative
- Use of good judgment in what and how to report things
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- G-suite proficiency
- Interest in and/or familiarity with the political and editorial news landscapes a plus
Reports to: Director of Marketing Start date: Immediate Employment type: Full-time; Exempt Compensation: Dependent upon experience Benefits: Health insurance options (medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield; dental and vision through Guardian); Paid Time Off; 401k (5% match)
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.