Part-Time Podcast Marketing Manager (Independent Contractor)
Posted here: · Expires:
A project or contract position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at CurtCo Media.
- Day-to-day operations of each podcast's RSS feed to ensure all content (both editorial and ads) is uploaded properly to the hosting platform.
- Maintain and improve editorial partnerships with distributors (e.g. Apple, Spotify, etc.) to help promote CurtCo podcasts.
- Identify and execute marketing opportunities such as cross-promotions and feed drops, as well as coordinate other marketing / publicity / promotion opportunities.
- Track and report podcast metrics.
- Create and update CurtCo marketing and sales materials (e.g. sales presentations, marketing emails, etc.) and maintain and update CurtCo.com.
- 2+ years podcast marketing / distribution experience.
- Passion for podcasting from a technical, analytical, and strategic perspective.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
Note: This is project that may expand to a full-time opportunity in the near future.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.