Sport Producer (Freelance)
Posted here: · Expires:
A project or contract position
Fully remote: working with a UK-based team at Voiceworks Sport.
Communicorp UK is an audio and media group, home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio, a leader in sport audio, mobile digital out of home and creative media services. Our radio brands include Capital Networks in Scotland and South Wales, Heart Networks in Yorkshire, Hertfordshire and North Wales, Smooth Radio Networks in the North East, North West and East Midlands as well as XS Manchester.
Voiceworks Sport, a wholly owned subsidiary of Communicorp UK, are leaders in audio solutions for sport across to globe. We work with rightsholders, athletes, sport specialist agencies, and brands developing audiences and fan engagement through audio.
We own and operate Europe’s largest sport podcast network (Sport Social) which hosts some of the biggest names in sport podcasting.
You will be part of a team of talented Sport producers/presenters, working with a number of sporting rightsholders to deliver engaging fan focused content.
You will be responsible for scripting, recording, producing and delivery of fan-focused audio projects.
Reporting to the Director of Sport, you will be responsible for the creation of audio, video and social media content to a weekly production schedule.
You will have an instinctive ear for content, a passion for sport and excellent communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with top level sports clubs to help devise and deliver their audio/podcasting strategy.
- Script, Record and Edit podcast content.
- Produce social media assets for promotional purposes.
- Directly manage client and talent relations.
- Publish content onto various audio/video platforms.
- A high level of competency with audio editing software.
- An ear for great content.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment.
- A driven and tenacious personality.
- Strong script writing skills with an ability to prepare accurate scripts and presenter notes.
- Exceptional research skills and which translate this into great interview questions.
- Confidence behind the mic and infront of a camera.
- Knowledge and experience of what content works for specific social media audiences. (primarily Twitter, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram)
- Familiarity with remote production techniques.
- Experience of video editing/production is preferable but not essential.
Your Team and Location
Reporting to our Director of Sport, this role can be based anywhere in the UK, however, travel may be required.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.