Executive Producer, Podcasts
A full time position at Cadence13, Los Angeles CA, USA
Posted 4 weeks ago
Cadence13 is looking for an Executive Producer to lead the development and growth of our digital influencers podcast portfolio. The EP will be heavily involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to senior leadership. The person in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages. Candidates must demonstrate experience having lead programming production and engineering in the podcast space. This position is based at the Cadence13 studios in Los Angeles.
What Will You Do?
- Work directly with hosts and senior programming team to lead production and distribution of programming focused in the category of digital influencers.
- Creatively shape and integrate content that resonates best with targeted audiences
- Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills.
- Manage day-to-day production with talent.
- Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on all social media assets and strategies.
- Use analytics to drive decisions around content and programming.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings.
- Create a collaborative environment with multiple internal departments.
- Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts.
- Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders.
- Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving.
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You’re creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
- You’re passionate about podcasts and digital content
- You have 3+ years in podcast production, engineering and creative development
- You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
- You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
- You’re a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
- You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
- You’re experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
- You’re proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
- You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
- You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
- You’re able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
- You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- You project a professional image over the phone and in person
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019.” Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.