Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Producer position at Broccoli Productions, London, UK
Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
Broccoli Productions creates shows with social change and understanding at their heart. We aim to empower not only our listeners but also those who work for us and with us.
We are looking for a narrative podcast producer to join our small team and work across our slate of shows. The ideal candidate will have worked across both conversational, and narrative shows while also having good understanding of what it takes to move a project from idea to ears. You will be creative and revel at the opportunity to work collaboratively with new talent and the broccoli team. The role is currently remote, but we will have a London based studio that we can work from when needed, once restrictions fully ease.
What you'll do:
- Work on our BUILD series
- Book guests
- Liaise with Production on recording schedules
- Liaise with Marketing on upcoming episode drops
- Time management and scheduling
- Contributor feedback
- Talent management and collaboration
- Audio editing (inc cleaning audio)
- Help out on other productions if needed
- Production related administration
- Task delegation
- Attend weekly editorial and marketing meetings
- Produce podcast episodes.
Who you are:
- Demonstrable podcast production experience
- Proficient recording and audio editing experience
- Talent for storytelling
- A true love of podcasts and social impact entertainment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivation
- Experience using Pro Tools or compatible DAW.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Producer role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Creative Direction says: “The Producer coordinates and executes the production of the podcast. Thier duties can include helping craft the creative direction of a project, budgeting, research, scheduling, and overseeing editing and final production.”
This exact role may have different requirements.
See 2 jobs at Broccoli Productions