VP of Marketing
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Marketing Manager position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Blue Wire Podcasts.
Salary range: $125,000 to $135,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience plus Equity, PTO, 401(k)
Blue Wire seeks a Vice President of Marketing to lead the promotion of our owned-and-operated IP, network shows, third party partnerships, and company branding. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and set the strategy for all aspects of company, brand, audio, video, digital, and social marketing as well as our art department.
Blue Wire strives to be a market leader in the advancement of diverse voices and viewpoints and this role will set the tone for that charge. Additionally, as our network and IP library grow, we require a data-driven approach to ensure we are expanding our audience reach while maintaining our brand position.
Location: This is a hybrid role with the option of being based in Los Angeles or New York.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage 360-degree marketing campaigns to promote various concurrent projects from messaging and creative development to execution and post-campaign recaps
- Establish trackable metrics per project to ensure project KPIs are reached and can be compared between each for usable analysis
- Be a willing partner across Blue Wire’s various divisions and be a willing voice in leadership
- Lead all aspects of promotion including paid media, third party promotions, social, and channel planning to ensure team-wide collaboration
- Ensure content aligns with intended audiences, marketing strategies, and standards
- Identify optimal distribution tactics and opportunities
- Develop an audience targeting strategy rooted in both data and logic
- Build scalable playbooks that can be the foundation for multiple projects – strive to be both original and efficient
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years overall work experience, preferably in content marketing, sports, or entertainment
- Experience managing a large-scale budget
- Experience growing a team and setting a workforce strategy for expansion
- Expertise of modern content marketing principles including experience in digital video
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to partner and manage multiple properties, stakeholders, and frequently changing goalposts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Proven project management and analytical skills required
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.
What does a Marketing Manager role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Administration says: “The Marketing Manager is responsibile for the promotion of a podcast's content through various awareness strategies such as social media campaigns, cultivating a web presence, managing public relations and communications strategies, and other creative techniques to acquire and retain listeners.”
This exact role may have different requirements.