Vice President Content Asia
A full time position at Audible, Singapore , Singapore
Posted: July 8, 2019
- Lead our local Asian content teams in the region, including all business affairs, original editorial, content operations staff and our recording studio facilities.
- Assure the strategic development of our existing Asian languages and all potential future Asian language programs, in alignment with local consumer preferences, in order to support Audible’s local and international growth.
- Work in partnership with Regional Leadership, Country Management and Finance departments to improve the organization’s ability to develop and program content to the specific taste profiles and customer segments identified by our marketing teams and suitable to increase our business growth.
- Drive the development of local and global innovative content strategies for our “Only from Audible” efforts in order to raise the consumer value of our Asian membership products and with the potential to unleash the power of the spoken word for new audiences.
- Work with your peers and other teams from Audible’s global marketplaces to identify opportunities from global creators to be brought into the Asian languages, and support local Asian creatives to be released in all existing Audible languages.
- Own and be accountable for all Asian financial and human resources investment planning to execute the implementation of our local Asian Content strategies measured by our respective business KPIs.
- Develop a world-class Team: Recruit, retain and ensure continuous professional development of top talent who are creative, collaborative, results-oriented, and culturally aligned with Audible’s entrepreneurial people principles.
Get more details